Danby ArticAire Dehumidifier vs. Danby Energy Star Dehumidifier
Danby has a variety of dehumidifiers, and it is a close tie if you were to pick between the ArticAire Dehumidifier or the Energy Star Dehumidifier. For that very reason, we have chosen to analyze both products closely.
The Danby ArticAire Dehumidifier is a simple electronic device used to lower humidity levels. It has a 70-pint capacity over a range of 24 hours and works well with a large amount of space that may go up to 4500 square feet. It is well designed, produced in black color, and is user friendly to operate. Furthermore, it is environmentally friendly as it utilizes the R410A refrigerant, allowing it to become Energy Star compliant. Click on the image to look at the dehumidifier closely.
- Starting off, the good thing about the Danby ArticAire Dehumidifier is that it operates over a long range and time period. Covering up to 4500 square feet and working for over 24 hours, the dehumidifier is a workhorse in the eyes of its users.
- The device is environmentally friendly, which allows it to be a good product as it is fighting against high humid levels in the first place. If it were not friendly to the environment, the whole idea of a dehumidifier would become redundant.
- Finally, the Danby ArticAire has an easy-to-use and friendly control system which allows users to operate and control the dehumidifier without any worries or problems. Click on the image to have a closer look! It is a straightforward and convenient device which does the functions it is required to.
- One of the problems with the Danby ArticAire Dehumidifier is the bucket usage which is present to contain the water. It becomes tedious to constantly replace the bucket in order to empty it and when done so, it is difficult to place it back in.
- Furthermore, the bucket is not large enough, so one needs to constantly empty it if the usage of the dehumidifier is high.
- The Danby ArticAire also lacks a drainage pipe, which makes it inconvenient for the user to fix the drainage of the dehumidifier.
The Danby Energy Star Dehumidifier is a portable device that is able to remove up to around 70 pints of moisture from your home environment per day. It comes with two different fan speeds, namely high and low. It also contains electronic controls such as a timer which can be set to a 24-hour on/off time period. It has a front access spot for the tank which has a 12.7-pint capacity along with a light indicator to let the user know that the tank is full. Click on the image to look closely at the dehumidifier!
- To begin with, the Danby Energy Star Dehumidifier is portable, making it extremely easy to move around from one place to another. Along with being portable, it goes on to offer great service with its functionalities.
- It has an interactive interface with a full tank indicator being present. This makes it easier for the user to know when it’s time to replace their tank and empty it.
- It also has speed options, allowing you to control the rate at which it dehumidifies the air.
- The timer is present, but it does not have a smart feature option. Therefore, you have to set it up every time you use it.
- It also does not have a drainage pipe slot, so one always has to use the bucket for water flow.
- Finally, it has a small bucket which may become insufficient if the dehumidifier is used for a whole day.